Commercial Cleaning Services
We offer a one-stop shop for both contract and specialist cleaning services for commercial clients. We’re flexible and don’t lock clients into lengthy contracts. We provide an honest, transparent, and high standard service and have an excellent track record in working with high-profile clients.
What Difference Does High-Performance Cleaning Make?
Every business manager or owner knows that having the right commercial cleaning service is essential for the well-being of their company. A fresh, clean appearance invites more customers, which helps a business retain and increase its load of clients. Buildings that are cleaned by a qualified cleaning service validate to clients a concern for detail on the part of the organizations housed therein, making these companies more attractive to prospective clients.
Whether you run or own a large or small business in Florida, the right commercial cleaning business can help you take your company to the next level. Numerous companies hireus with the confidence that we will be able to meet all of their commercial building and office cleaning services needed, professionally, and efficiently.
If you’re in need of a forward-thinking, reliable cleaning company, get in touch with High-Performance Cleaning LLC.
Life is busy and unpredictable. We understand this fact. That’s why we provide residential cleaning packages based on your cleaning preferences, the desired frequency for home cleanings and budget. No contracts. No hassle.
While it’s true every home has a Bathroom, Kitchen, and Floor they are all unique and so are homeowners. We understand that each person is different with cleaning needs. This is the reason why we customize each cleaning plan to meet your particular needs.
Most customers prefer scheduled visits from our residential housekeepers. It creates more free time while reducing the effect of bacteria, allergens and other unhealthy substances have on their families.
You can customize different cleaning programs according to your needs.
- Weekly: Popular for homes that are busy and full of life
- Every other week: Great for general upkeep.
- Monthly: A thorough cleaning just when you need it.
Occasional House Cleaning
Some of our customers prefer to schedule an occasional cleanup based on their needs. Whether they’re expecting company or just hosted a party, our occasional cleaning service gets their home in tip-top shape.
Popular occasions for a one-time clean:
- Spring cleaning
- Hostess gift
- Holiday cleaning
- Father’s Day gift
- New baby
- Mother’s Day gift
- “Get well soon” gift
- Move-in / move-out cleaning
High-Performance Cleaning provides professional quality pressure washing for your home or business. Our technicians’ clean surfaces including vinyl, brick, concrete, wood and more. We also safely and sensitively clean the most delicate of surfaces such as cedar, stone pavers, and aggregate.
Our surface cleaning units are extraordinary at removing mold, mildew, dirt, and discoloration.
Why do you need Pressure Washing services?
- Regular maintenance and power washing of your driveways, and walkways can prevent decay and add years to their lifespan .
- Driveways and walkways that are covered with mold, mildew or other growth can become very slippery and hazardous when wet. Keeping them clean also implies keeping the people safe who walk on them.
- If you have a delicate area to clean such as aggregate or stone pavers, doing this job yourself can cause damage. Professionals can evaluate the surface expertly and use the appropriate cleaning method as not to damage any delicate area.
- If your vinyl or wooden deck is looking aged, a good power washing can bring its vibrancy and shine back.
- Walkways or driveways that have mold or mildew growing on them are not only hazardous to your health outside but can track inside your home if left unattended.
Carpet Stain Removal
If you have pets or kids, you are probably going to need to deal with stains on your carpet, rugs, or furniture. Even if you don’t have pets or children roaming around your home, stains are a part of life. When you are confronted with a tough stain on your carpet or upholstered furniture – don’t worry! Our cleaners are trained at eliminating the staunchest of stains.
The Stain Removal Experts
Most spills and stains can be removed easily with High-Performance Cleaning basic methods. However, occasionally, difficult stains such as lipstick, paint, permanent marker, etc. require special techniques.
High-Performance Cleaning Can Get The Tough Stains Out
Our professionally trained technicians are equipped with relevant products that can take care of virtually all stains and spots with our Specialty Stain Removal techniques. Safely using effective stain removal products with the most innovative equipment, High-Performance Cleaning can knock tough stains out of carpets, upholstery, and rugs for good. That’s why we say “If we can’t remove it, no one can.”
- Food Stains
- Pet Accidents
- Dirt and Mud
- Tomato Juice, Soda, Kool-Aid
What is a Floor-Buffer?
Some business owners might doubt the benefits of professional floor-cleaning and buffing for a place of business. Buffing floors make use of a rotary scrubbing machine that resembles a traditional vacuum cleaner. However, the scrubbing machine functions like a sander to buff floor surfaces.
How Does Floor-Buffing Work?
Floor-buffing service includes the following comprehensive steps:
- Cleaning staff sweeps the floor to remove all dirt and debris. After sweeping, we mop the floor letting it dry completely.
- Professionals select the best cleaning and pad solution to match the flooring material. Linoleum, tile, and hardwood floors have very particular specifications for the type of cleaning solution and pad that is most appropriate.
- Team members apply the cleaning material to the floor and move the machine back and forth in rows over the floor. The buffer spins at a notable After treating the entire floor, we repeat the process on any areas still in need of cleaning.
- We repeat another mopping and sweeping cycle to remove any cleaning solution left on the floor completely. A wet vacuum might also be used to ensure that we remove all traces of cleaning solution.
- Businesses might request a final polish to leave the surface sparkling.
We can also reapply wax as a part of our floor-polishing services. Stripping and reapplication aren’t necessary for every floor-buffing service as Floor wax is durable.
We provide experienced painting solutions specializing in residential and commercial paintings. We take pride in offering focused, punctual, and organized paintwork; ensuring minimal interruption to the daily lifestyle and schedule.
Our technical painting expertise is what sets High-Performance Cleaning apart, making our painting customers appreciate the things we do that make a difference in their homes. We pride in our paint job as we completely protect the client’s furniture making sure that we don’t leave a single speck of paint on the furniture or the floor when we are done.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]